Subject: Updated Dates: Save-the-date for SoHO Network Meeting (T&C and MAR) – 14-15 October 2025
From: "SOHO" <[email-masked]>
To: "Martina Brix-Zuleger" <[email-masked]>, "Teresa Sattler" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Vanderzeypen \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Alienor Hanthazi \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Maya Serafimova" <[email-masked]>, "Cvetelina Nikolova" <[email-masked]>, "Nina Gelo" <[email-masked]>,Tamara Tramišak <[email-masked]>,Branka Golubić Čepulić <[email-masked]>,Marija Zekušić <[email-masked]>, "Carolina Stylianou" <[email-masked]>, "
Cc: "SOHO" <[email-masked]>, "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Czech Republic Generic Email Box -" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulend
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 10:13:28 +0200

To: National Focal Points for SoHO Tissues and Cells and Medically Assisted 
Reproduction Groups (members and alternates)
CC: National Coordinators

Dear NFPs for T&C and MAR,

We hope this message finds you well.

We would like to inform you that the upcoming in-person SoHO Network 
meeting, initially scheduled for 22-23 October 2025, has been rescheduled to 
14-15 October 2025 due to an overlap with other meeting dates. This meeting 
will be held in Stockholm, Sweden, and will focus on topics related to the 
prevention and control of donor-derived communicable disease transmission.

As mentioned earlier, later in the spring, you will receive the agenda and 
further details on the nomination process for participating in the meeting. 
ECDC will cover participation costs for up to two experts per country: one 
representative for Tissues and Cells and one representative for Medically 
Assisted Reproduction.

Please note that this message is not a formal invitation, but a reminder to 
save the new dates in your calendar. We will provide updates soon with 
details on the planned sessions.

For your convenience, please find the updated save-the-date calendar invite 
attached. Below are the instructions to save the date to your Outlook 
calendar:

*	Open the email containing the .ics file in your web browser.
*	Click the .ics attachment in the email to open it.

*	This will display the event details.

*	Click “Save and Close.”
*	The event will be added to your Outlook.com calendar once you accept it.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Kind regards,
The SoHO Team ECDC

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL